- Register administrator
Albitech Consulting Oy
Business ID 2193441-9
Tammihaantie 15-17 D 15
- Register contact person
Hannu Lappalainen, Tammihaantie 15-17 D 15, 02940 Espoo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name and maintenance of the register
The customer register under § 19 of the Personal Data Act
- Who, what and to whom?
- Purpose of gathering data
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- maintaining, managing and developing customer relations
- implementation of services
- certification of customer and visitor events
- developing customer service, operations and sites
- marketing of products and services, as well as data analysis and analysis
The personal information of the register is used for communication with users in the mailing list and for managing and maintaining the customer relationship between the company and the customers.
The user agrees that the company will also send direct mail, direct mail and / or other comparable addressed deliveries via email.
- Information to be collected from the user
The user can collect the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- email address
- Corporate and / or corporate information (business ID, email address, telephone number, postal address, post office and number)
- Customer relationship maintenance information; billing and payment information, order information, vendor and partner information, customer feedback and contact information.
- Site User’s Email Messages
- Site Authorizations and Permissions
- User usage information, such as clicking links, pages or posts you visit, time of operations.
The user may request to delete his/her data from the register by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Retention times for personal data
The customer register is reviewed every 6 months. User data will be deleted when it is no longer needed for the purpose.
- Disclosure of personal data
Data collected in the registers will not be disclosed to the outside of the company for marketing, – for sales, opinion or market research purposes. However, personal data may be disclosed to the authorities when required on the basis of Finnish law. The register is stored in an information system and is protected and placed in such a way that no unauthorized parties have access to the records.
- Disclosure of data and transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
The information (user name, last name and email address) that have entered into the e-mail list and stores the written information may be transferred to software outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
- Information sources
Personal information is provided when a user sends a contact form. Information can also be obtained through cookies.
The information contained in the registry stored in the system is accessible and is only allowed to use pre-determined company employees. The user name and password that allows access to the register are changed 4 times a year.
- Right of review and rectification (Personal Data Act, Section 26)
The user in the Finnish Marketing Register has the right, in accordance with Section 26 of the Personal Data Act, to check what information about him has been stored in the Register. The request for verification must be sent in writing and signed to Albitech Consulting Oy, Hannu Lappalainen, Tammihaantie 15-17 D 15, 02940 Espoo. In the implementation of the request for verification, it is recommended to use a form available from the Data Protection Ombudsman’s website.
The request for verification must state that the request concerns the register information of the enterprise customer register. If there are any errors in the data, the user may ask the registry correspondent for a request to correct the error. The rectification request must be made in writing. The request must state and specify exactly what information is required to correct what the user thinks is the correct information and how the repair is requested to do so.
The company will not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the user.
- Notification of breaches
Despite the best efforts, no internet data transfer method or electronic recording format is completely safe. The company can not guarantee full safety. If a company becomes aware of a security breach, it will notify the affected users so that they can take the necessary security measures. The Company undertakes to inform its customers of all their security matters and provide them with all the necessary information to comply with their statutory reporting obligations.
- User Rights
The site user has the following rights:
- Right to information
- The right to limit processing
- Right to Repair
- Right to be forgotten
- Right of withdrawal of consent
- Data transfer right
You have the right to deny the administrator of the registry to handle information that he or she is experiencing for direct marketing, distance selling or other direct marketing.
- Links to third party websites
E-books, online trainings, free guides, workbooks, blog postings, and monthly newsletters may contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not managed by the company, nor are they responsible for the content of third-party websites or the links contained in websites.
- What cookies does a company use?
The following cookies are used by the company:
- login and action cookies (for example saving settings when signing in)
- analytical cookies (Google Analytics, information helps the company to improve site functionality)
Other websites with potential links are collecting and utilizing cookies according to their needs. The site user must accept the cookies on each site itself. If the user does not agree to the collection of information about him, the use of that site will be immediately terminated.
19. Disabling cookies
If you want to remove or block cookies from your browser, check out your browser settings because the actions are always browser-specific. However, it is important to note that if you decide to do so, it may affect the effective use of the services. By allowing cookies, you can make sure that our site is smoother.
20. Changing Privacy and Registry Scripts
21. Other possible rights
You have the right to file a complaint if you are unsatisfied with the complaint you submit to your business. The complaint is made to the supervisory authority. http://www.tietosuoja.fi/en/index/yhteystiedot.html | firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Additional information
For questions related to the register, contact email@example.com.